HDMI Extenders for up to 300m
Sends Full HD HDMI 1.3 signals up to 300m
using a single SC Duplex fiber cable!
The LINDY Fiber Optic HDMI Extender is the most cost effective, high performance solution currently
available for sending HDMI signals over incredible distances. Using a standard single SC duplex multimode fi ber optic cable to make the long distance connection, the HDMI Extender provides full
support for FullHD 1080p and further advanced features of HDMI 1.3 like enhanced color depth and future higher resolutions, HDCP, multi channel audio, CEC and IR remote control.
Full HD 1080p, HDMI 1.3, multi channel audio, HDCP, CEC and
IR remote control over a single fiber cable!
The extender comprises two modules, a transmitter and a receiver, which are connected to both the
HDMI source and display using HDMI cables of up to 3m in length. The modules are then connected together using any standard 'off the shelf' SC duplex multimode cable (50/125μm) of up to 300m in length. Unlike other solutions which are available, the LINDY Extender uses just one fi ber cable - no
additional RJ45 patch cables are required for DDC and remote control.
The most advanced technology in the market, exclusively available from LINDY:
Extends HDMI signals up to 300m via a single SC duplex multimode cable (50/125μm)
- HDMI 1.3 support including HDCP, multi channel audio,DDC, CEC and IR remote control
- Supports HDTV 480p, 720p, 1080i/p and future enhanced HDMI 1.3 video resolutions
- Supports HDMI 1.3 deep color modes with up to 48 Bit / 3 x 16 Bit per channel
- 7.8Gbps total bandwidth over a single 2-core fi ber optic cable link Extension limit: 300m for all HDMI and DVI-D Single Link resolutions
- Connectors (each module): 1 x SC Duplex, 1 x HDMI type A female, 1 x power supply, 1 x IR Booster
socket (for use with our Infra red kit, sold separately)
- Includes two multi-country 5V 2.6A power supplies
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 7.5 x 2.9cm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 0.3kg (each module)
- 2 year warranty
Secure HDMI Connection
Use with LINDY Premium Gold HDMI Cables and Connector Locks for a secure connection. Each extender module features a locking post for use with our HDMI Connector Locks. These
locks fi t over the hoods of our Premium Gold HDMI cables and are then screwed into the locking post – a perfect solution for pro AV distribution and Home Theater installations.
- Fiber Optic Patch Cable: Any standard SC to SC Duplex Multimode fiber cable, 50/125μm (up to 300m)
- HDMI Cables: HDMI Type A Male to Type A Male (up to 3m in length)
- LINDY Infra Red Booster Kit for extending IR remote control signals (No. 38006)